Thursday, October 10, 2013

Well, That Tears It


After leaving Don Jon (which was kind of a letdown, but we saw Gravity earlier that day), my wife and I wander into a Lucky store on our way to the parking lot of the outdoor mall. After some quick glancing at merchandise:

Clerk: Hey, man. How's it going? You ever shop at Lucky before?

Me: Yes

Clerk looks quizzically at the Gap jeans I am wearing

Me: No, not these

Clerk: Ah, right. What size do you wear, man?

Me: 33x32, but I'm just kind of poking around

Clerk: (slightly disgusted) Right, okay. Well if you change your mind, the right jeans for you that I recommend are the loose-fitting or standards.

Clerk wanders off, finds my wife

Clerk: Oh, hey. What's up.

Wife: Hi.

Clerk: Is that your boyfriend over there?

Wife: Well, husband, yeah.

Clerk: Oh. He's not into jeans.

Wife: Okay, we're leaving.


There you have it. I'm just not into jeans

No comments: