Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It's Charles Bronson Time




Ladies and germs, I'm good and sick of waiting around for Mad Catz to pump out more Street Fighter Tournament Edition sticks. I have no doubt in my mind that having one of these sticks, or an equivalent, will make these two magical hands into those of a master surgeon, and now, steps must be made. The law will have to be taken into these two magical hands. It's time for some lateral thinking.

Thus, this summer, my brother(s) and I will be custom building my own fight stick. Will it look as nuts as the above Akuma stick? Fucks no. That thing's nuts. What it will look like, however, is a double dose of awesome with a whisky chaser (and a 4x4 button design so I can play SF4 and SNK games).

I'll try to document this odyssey as best I can as the weeks and (hopefully not) months roll by. Stay tuned.

No comments: