Tuesday, September 29, 2015

The Super Psyched Pants

You know who the worst people to work with happen to be? Doctors. Hands down, doctors are the most demanding people I have ever met. You know who's just underneath them? Actors, man. Actors.

Don't get me wrong, I like doctors and I like actors, but from my experience, if doctors are the most commanding, then actors are the flakiest. Sometimes they show up, most times they just don't reply to your emails.

I guess this is an odd way of building hype for a feature I'm trying to compile for USGamer.net over the next few weeks. I don't want to spoil it right now for the two of you that consistently read this, but it was supposed to be a big article from the perspective of lots and lots of people. Turns out that it's going to be a still-big article from the perspective of three people.

Trust me, though, that these three people are the linchpin of the story anyway, so they're really all I needed, but the original plan was something of a grand mosaic. But actors, I tell you. They're just impossible to get a hold of.

Anyway, keep checking back over the next few weeks to those hepcats at USGamer. It's a website you should read on the reg anyway, but since I'm one of their snazzy freelancer dudes, it just makes them that much cooler. You already knew that. What you didn't know, though, is how absolutely smashing this story is going to be if things go according to plan. Make sure you're wearing your super psyched pants when you read it. Trust me on this.


No comments: