Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Work

Last week I made reference to my weekend freelance work. It turned out to be two things:

A: Project X Zone review for the 3DS, which will go up on the wide internets sometime later this week

B: Not weekend work at all, because it didn't show up to my castle until about 10:30 yesterday morning.



Truth B turned out to be a real bummer, actually. I had plenty of fun this weekend not playing the game and doing other things, but it would have been a nearly equally fun weekend of sitting on my couch, or in a coffee shop, or (likely) in a bar with my portable gaming device. As it stands, I had no choice but to stay up awfully late last night, and probably again tonight, so I can bum rush through it. I have confidence in my feeling toward the game at this point, but my editor was cool with the fact that it didn't show up until yesterday, making my Tuesday afternoon deadline unreasonable. He's a cool guy.

So that's that.

No comments: