Friday, February 14, 2014

Wah Waaah



Yesterday was another blip, but I suppose these things happen.

Last night was a real scene, though, man. I suppose that's a goofy thing to say now that I'm telling you how I went to my first voice acting class.

Yes.

Here's a brief version of how I wound up there: A really good friend of mine is a freelance writer in the Toronto area. When he recently lost a big client, he decided that, you know, he's always wanted to try voice acting for games, and he better do it now while still financially stable enough to take a swing at it. He had convinced me to do the same.

I know that this is short, and kind of a robbery coupled with yesterday's absence, but all I can tell you after my brief flirtation with voice acting is that I can probably sell the shit out of a BMW.

I'm still not sure if that was a compliment or not.


No comments: