Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Day 26: Ifs and Whens

Tonight's really going to be something.

Either A: I stay up to 3:05AM (or so) and watch as a video game shuts itself off and brings me back to stark title screen or B: it doesn't, and I have to do the whole thing again tomorrow night. I have the day off of work tomorrow specifically for this purpose. I don't have the day off on Thursday because I may have wildly miscalculated. Please, if you are reading this, send your happy thoughts that it happens tonight, even though I don't want this to happen at all.

Regardless, I still have the entire day tomorrow (whenever I wake up, I suppose) to begin piecing together the larger story, with or without the grand ending. I'll be lifting whole sections of this blog from the last month and plugging in the good bits while also expanding them, going along the plan that I had yesterday. It's easy for me to get stuck in the weeds with this, so I have a feeling that the editors that I'm working with are going to chop the hell out of it. But editing makes good writing great. I'm not even barely good, so let's hope that we can Voltron a really good story out of this.

The plan is to also record the final moments and post them onto the story as well, so I need to find a good picaresque place to mosey around and take in the sights, maybe the ocean side of 5-3 unless the Discord regulars I've met have a better idea. 

So we have a plan in place now. If I don't post anything tomorrow, know that I'll be writing anyway. If the servers are still live, though, you can probably expect something.

Or we'll talk about it on Thursday.

No comments: